Aside from tracking your exercise routines and various physical activities, you can also use your smart watch tracker to monitor your sleep to increase the accuracy of the statistics you get and have a better view on the kind of sleep you’re getting. On the other hand, how you can track your sleep using smart watch varies depending on the model of the tracker you have.
Monitoring Sleep Using Smart Watch
- 1Wear the Smart Watch tracker before you hit the sack. Strap it around your arm firmly but not too tight.
- Press and hold the button on its left side for several seconds or until you see a stopwatch starting to count. This is the Sleep mode of your tracker.
- 3Sleep. Go to sleep and do not change anything on the tracker until it’s time for you to wake up.
- 4Exit the Sleep mode. Do this by pressing the Force’s side button again when you wake up.
- 5Sync your Smart Watch with your account. Once your tracker gets within the range of the computer that has the wireless USB sync dongle, it will automatically transfer data.
- 6Open the Smart Watch application on your computer and go to your account dashboard. You should see the sleep data recorded by your Force tracker there.